Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Love From the Star OST (2013)

Watch at Dramafever
Pre-order soundtrack at Yesasia  

01. My Destiny - Lyn
02. Like A Star - K. Will
03. You Who Came From the Stars - Younha
04. Hello/Goodbye - Hyorin (Sistar)
05. Hello/Goodbye - Hyorin [Live]
06. Hello/Goodbye - Hyorin [Instrumental w/Background Vocals]
07. I Love You - JUST
08. Tears Like Today - Huh Gak
09. Every Moment of You - Sung Si Kyung
10. In Front of Your House - Kim Soo Hyun
11. Space Love [Instrumental]
12. Past Love [Instrumental]
13. Back To The Present [Instrumental]

You Might Also Like:
Prime Minister and I OST (2013)
One Warm Word OST (2013)
Pretty Man OST (2013)
Nine Muses - Glue MV + Live + Dance Practice
Davichi - The Letter MV + Live


01. My Destiny - Lyn


02. Like A Star - K. Will

)
03. You Who Came From the Stars - Younha


04. Hello/Goodbye - Hyorin (Sistar)


05. Hello/Goodbye - Hyorin [Live]


06. Hello/Goodbye - Hyorin [Instrumental w/Background Vocals]


07. I Love You - JUST


08. Tears Like Today - Huh Gak


09. Every Moment of You - Sung Si Kyung


10. In Front of Your House - Kim Soo Hyun


11. Space Love [Instrumental]


12. Past Love [Instrumental]


13. Back To The Present [Instrumental]

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'd like to know where I can get hold of the instrumental music that is not listed on the OST but is played throughout the series? I hope you can help - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24rPHW1R_74
      i don't know if that is what you are looking for, but you'll find more instrumental from MLFAS

      Delete
    2. I've added a few instrumentals. Thanks for your request!

      Delete